Find us at our new location in the Margaret C. Moore Building at 318 McIver St, Greensboro, NC 27403
What We Do
We help students :
- select appropriate coursework
- access campus resources regarding transfer to UNCG
- learn about plans of study
- make decisions about careers
- make decisions about personal and professional goals
We are excited to serve you — we are here to help!
Who We Serve
We advise and help:
- All undergraduates exploring a major in HHS
- Pre-Health Studies majors
Appointments and Hours
Our advising team is available from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm for advising and career coaching, meeting in person or virtually.
Need to meet with an advisor?
- Current HHS students:
Make an appointment with your professional advisor via Starfish. You can find your advisor’s name under Success Network. Need help navigating Starfish, check out this link for Student Resources!
- Current students not yet assigned an HHS advisor:
Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment or view available advising appointments, when advertised.
- Recently accepted or transfer student:
Welcome to the G! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 24 working hours.