What do we do? Newsletter
Operating Hours Fall 2019
- Walk-in hours: Monday-Friday 8am-noon
- Scheduled Appointments available Mon-Fri noon-4pm
Calls and emails returned within 24 hours!
Scheduling an Appointment
Our mission is to assist undergraduate students within the School of Health and Human Sciences (HHS) in making informed decisions as they identify and pursue educational goals to enhance their personal and professional growth and development.
We support and empower students:
- through the development and dissemination of knowledge, relationship development, and community engagement,
- by assisting students with selection of appropriate coursework,
- with courses that help students learn about themselves: their values, passions, and strengths,
- by helping transfer students access important campus resources.
Populations We Serve
We offer courses and provide advising assistance to any undergraduate students exploring a major within HHS. We also advise Pre-Health Studies majors.