The Department of Nutrition offers graduate studies leading to the Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree, an accredited post-baccalaureate Dietetic Internship, as well as undergraduate studies with majors in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition and Wellness, and Nutrition Science.
Contact the Department
- Phone: 336-334-5313
- Fax: 336-334-4129
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Program: Dr. Lauren Haldeman: email@example.com
- Graduate Program: Dr. Jigna Dharod: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dietetic Internship: Babbi Hawkins: email@example.com
- Didactic Program in Dietetics: Laurie Allen: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting applications for the Lake Simpson Dickson Distinguished Professor.
See the job posting for details.
The UNCG Food Recovery Network received the 2018 Group Excellence in Community Service Award at the 2018 UNCG Annual Excellence Awards Banquet on April 23, 2018. The Annual Excellence Awards Banquet provides an exciting opportunity to celebrate the impact our students and organizations make as leaders, scholars and innovators. Congratulations to the many Nutrition students involved in this organization!
Congratulations to Hannah Carter and Conner Wallace for being selected as 2 of the 15 winners in the 2018 Research and Creativity Expo