The Department of Nutrition offers three undergraduate majors as well as Masters and Doctoral degree programs. The Department is strongly committed to Research and Community Engagement.
Undergraduate Concentrations :
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics,
- Nutrition and Wellness, and
- Nutrition Science.
See Concentration Requirements
Graduate programs :
Signature areas of research:
- Obesity, energy balance, and chronic disease
- Bioactive food component effects on cell function and prevention of disease processes
- Nutrition risks and needs of underserved/limited resource populations.
We are accepting applications for the Lake Simpson Dickson Distinguished Professor. See the job posting for details.