It is vitally important that students update their name, address, and e-mail upon any change with both universities. There is currently no way for departments to make these changes on a student’s behalf. Failure to update at both universities may result in the non-delivery of important paperwork concerning registration, financial aid, or other matters.
News and Events
- Courtnee Powell received the University’s Award for Outstanding Junior Graduate Research Assistant!
- JMSW Shirts – order by March 1st!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson will present “Herstory: The Use of Womanism As An Epistemological Lens to Explore Sexual Health Risks and Lived Experiences of Women of Color in College” on Thursday, March 21!
- Civil Rights, Food Justice, and Climate Change Event
- The JPhD in Social Work Program is Hiring!
- Dr. Jay Poole received new funding from Cone Health Foundation for the project “Harm Reduction Clinics.”
- Professor Fran Pearson received new funding from Cone Health Foundation for the project “Congregational Social Work Education Initiative (CSWEI 2018-2019).”
- Dr. Sharon Parker featured in the Division of Research and Economic Development 2018 Annual Report at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Sarah Hamrick (JMSW Alum) and the story of the Jennifer Ann McLamb Whitaker Graduate Scholarship
- JMSW Alumni Conference – POSTPONED