This area will include helpful student information.
- Orientation information for Fall 2019 will be available later!
Registration & Advising:
- Advising List for 2018 (8/3/2018) PDF
- Advanced Standing students will be registered for summer classes by the program and will receive information about fall registration during orientation.
- Two year students will register as follows: you will be advised on the courses to register for by July 31st. You must register for the same classes on both campuses Friday, August 10th. Registration is done electronically.
- Click here for the Spring 2019 Course Schedule (12/17/2018) PDF
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Jeff Shears (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms. Beverly Lucas (email@example.com).
We look forward to working with you all as you complete your MSW degree!
Campus maps are listed below.
- A&T Campus Map (PDF)
- UNCG Campus Map (PDF): If you desire, you can park in the McIver Street parking garage (located on the north side of the UNCG campus near the School of Music), there will be a fee when you exit (cash only).
- Spartan Directions: Select from the drop down menu where you will be driving from. Once selected, the directions to the Stone Building will appear.
Other helpful information:
- JMSW Writing Presentation – 2018 (PPT)
- Instructions for how to merge UNCG and A&T e-mails (DOC)
- A&T Financial Aid Instructions for Purchasing Books-Parking Permits (PDF)