This area will include helpful student information.
- The 2018-2019 Advanced Standing students begin class on May 10th and will report for their JMSW orientation on May 9th at UNCG, Stone 215.
- Fall orientation for the two year students will be on August 8th and 9th, location TBD.
- Additional orientation information will be be e-mailed shortly beforehand, please remember to regularly check your e-mail.
Registration & Advising:
- Advisors will be assigned during orientation.
- Advanced Standing students will be registered for summer classes by the program and will receive information about fall registration during orientation. Click here for the Summer 2018 Schedule. (PDF)
- Two year students will register as follows: you will be advised on the courses to register for by July 31st. You must register for the same classes on both campuses by Tuesday, August 7th. Registration is done electronically.
- Click here for the Fall 2018 JMSW Course Schedule (4/5/18) PDF
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Jeff Shears (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ms. Beverly Lucas (email@example.com).
We look forward to working with you all as you complete your MSW degree!
Campus maps are listed below.
- A&T Campus Map (PDF)
- UNCG Campus Map (PDF): If you desire, you can park in the McIver Street parking garage (located on the north side of the UNCG campus near the School of Music), there will be a fee when you exit (cash only).
- Spartan Directions: Select from the drop down menu where you will be driving from. Once selected, the directions to the Stone Building will appear.
Other helpful information:
- JMSW Writing Presentation (PPT)
- Instructions for how to merge UNCG and A&T e-mails (DOC)
- A&T Financial Aid Instructions for Purchasing Books-Parking Permits (PDF)