Please note: some items require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe web site.
News and Events
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson was accepted as a Fellow for the HHS Office of Research Summer Grant Writing Fellows Program!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson selected to receive HHS Graduate Research Assistant Award!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson receives HHS Research Grant Top-Off Funding!
- Courtnee Powell received the University’s Award for Outstanding Junior Graduate Research Assistant!
- JMSW Shirts – order by March 1st!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson will present “Herstory: The Use of Womanism As An Epistemological Lens to Explore Sexual Health Risks and Lived Experiences of Women of Color in College” on Thursday, March 21!
- Civil Rights, Food Justice, and Climate Change Event
- The JPhD in Social Work Program is Hiring!
- Dr. Jay Poole received new funding from Cone Health Foundation for the project “Harm Reduction Clinics.”
- Professor Fran Pearson received new funding from Cone Health Foundation for the project “Congregational Social Work Education Initiative (CSWEI 2018-2019).”