Conflict professionals can be found in any discipline or line of work, because everyone can benefit from peaceful dispute resolution and collaborative problem solving. Here are a few of the opportunities available to someone with a degree in Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Government (domestic and abroad; EU, NATO, OSME); NGOs (non-governmental organizations)
- Churches; Education; Nonprofit organizations; the Community
- Private practice; Law; Education; Insurance; Business; the Community
- Business/Labor Union; Law Enforcement; Military
Visit these websites or sign up for list-serves for relevant jobs in our field.
- NGO Abroad: http://www.ngoabroad.com/
- NC Non-Profit Careers: http://www.ncnonprofits.org/connect/nonprofit-careers
- Guilford Non-Profit Jobs: http://www.guilfordnonprofitsjobs.com/
- Idealist: http://www.idealist.org
- Peace and Collaborative Development Network: http://www.internationalpeaceandconflict.org/
- Peace and Justice Studies Association (PJSA) Job Board (members only): http://peacejusticestudies.org/resources/jobs.php
- Philanthropy News Digest: http://www.philanthropynewsdigest.org/jobs