Information about Travel Awards
- For a maximum amount of $300.
- Only 1 award per student per academic year available.
- Funds are only available after the travel is complete.
- Travel must be completed by June 15, 2021.
- As funding is limited, it is on a first come first serve basis, and eligibility is restricted to students who are authors or co-authors of papers or posters presented at a professional conference.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year and decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
- Due to COVID-19, NO Physical Travel is allowed. However, virtual registration to present papers or posters at Virtual Conferences is allowed. You will still need to provide registration receipt and then we will process your reimbursement.
If the HHS Graduate Travel Fund Application is approved, the student must fill out a travel reimbursement form, obtained from and completed in consultation with the student’s departmental administators, and submit the completed documents with departmental signatures to Heather Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to receive travel reimbursement.
Complete the Travel Application using the online application form.