Information about Travel Awards
- For a maximum amount of $300.
- Only 1 award per student per academic year available.
- Funds are only available after the travel is complete.
- Travel must be completed by June 15, 2020.
- As funding is limited, it is on a first come first serve basis, and eligibility is restricted to students who are authors or co-authors of papers or posters presented at a professional conference.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year and decisions will be made on a rolling basis.
If the HHS Graduate Travel Fund Application is approved, the student must fill out a travel reimbursement form, obtained from and completed in consultation with the student’s departmental administators, and submit the completed documents with departmental signatures to Heather Stewart email@example.com, in order to receive travel reimbursement.
Complete the Travel Application using the online application form.