School of Health and Human Sciences

UNCG International Programs Center (IPC)

Through the UNCG International Programs Center (IPC) a UNCG student can study abroad for a semester or year. Financial aid can be applied to Study Abroad, and IPC is also able to provide travel grants to all UNCG students through its Endowment for International Programs.

It is usually best for social work or pre-social work students to plan on studying abroad during their sophomore year to complete their program of study in four years. Talk with your social work academic advisor about your interest in studying abroad, and visit the study abroad website.

See list of universities that may be most appropriate for social work students.