Preparing culturally competent, ethical social workers
Stay current with us on Social Media !
Spring Office Hours
In Person Staffing Schedule
Office staff are available Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm:
- Mondays: Ms. April Taylor: Stone 262
- Tuesdays: Ms. April Taylor: Stone 262
- Wednesdays: Ms. Charletha Jordan: Stone 268-C
- Thursdays: Ms. Charletha Jordan: Stone 268-C
- All staff are working from home on Fridays and may be reached via phone or email.
See Spring 2021 office hours page
- We are passionately committed to encouraging students’ personal and professional growth, to appreciating diversity, to using a global perspective to view the world, and to preparing students to be highly regarded social workers.
- We are committed to equality of educational opportunity.
- We do not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees on the basis of race, color, gender, age, class creed, ethnicity, national origin, family structure, disability, marital status, religion, sex, political orientation, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The mission of the UNCG BSW Program is to prepare culturally competent, ethical social workers who embody the core social work values as described in the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics.
Mission and Goals