Upon arrival, please come to the reception window on the 3rd floor and fill out the COVID-19 form (questions below).
- Do you currently have or within the last 5 days have you had a fever or other symptoms of illness?
- Have you tested positive or are you waiting on the result of a recent COVID 19 test?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or is being tested for COVID 19 and is symptomatic?
In addition, only one support person may accompany the patient to the appointment and must also answer the COVID-19 screening questions.
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Call to make and appointment: (336) 334-5939
Individuals new to our Center are asked to submit completed forms prior to attending the first appointment. Please see instructions for filling out the forms electronically via this forms link or we can mail them to you.
UNCG Speech and Hearing Center
524 Highland Ave.
300 Ferguson Building,
Greensboro, NC 27402
Parking and Directions to the Center
The Speech and Hearing Center is located on the our campus. The Center has seven parking spaces that are conveniently located adjacent to the Ferguson Building.
- These spaces are identified by signs labeled “Reserved Clinic Parking” (see map).
- You must have a valid parking pass to park in these spaces. Please request a pass in advance of your first appointment. Your pass may be used for all subsequent visits.
- The circle drive is for patient drop off only.
- Street parking along Highland Avenue may be available, but is limited to two hours and is not guaranteed.
Direction options using interactive maps: