The School of Health and Human Sciences is one of five professional Schools in addition to two Colleges that comprise the University.
The School currently enrolls over 3,747 undergraduate and graduate majors in eight academic departments and one program: Communication Sciences and Disorders, Community and Therapeutic Recreation, Human Development and Family Studies, Kinesiology, Nutrition, Peace and Conflict Studies, Public Health Education, Social Work, and the Genetic Counseling Program.
Please consider joining the talented faculty and staff of the School of Health and Human Sciences, one of the fastest-growing units on campus. Starting date for faculty appointments is August 1, 2020.
Community and Therapeutic Recreation
Human Development and Family Studies
- Academic Professional Track (APT) Assistant or Associate Professor with a focus on administering a Child Care Education Program in the Department of Human Development and Family Studies
- Position no. : 014475
- Tenure-Track Assistant or Associate Professor
- Position no. : 001813
- Additional information about position (PDF)
- Tenured Associate or Full Professor with a Physiological Emphasis in Human Development and Family Studies
- Position no. : 002250
- Additional information about position (PDF).