What Can I Study?
The Undergraduate program in Nutrition has three areas of focus:
- To develop and educate students for positions as nutritionists in schools, health services, and community settings; and for entry into a dietetic internship,
- To prepare for careers in volunteer and community health organizations, worksite wellness programs, and the fitness industry, and
- To teach the science of nutrition.
The Department of Nutrition offers B.S. degrees in three concentrations:
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Nutrition Science
Additional Information about the Undergraduate Nutrition Program
(requirements, transferring credits, UNCG policies and admissions)
- Nutrition page of the University Catalog.
- Requirements for a Major, Minor, and Honors in Nutrition in University Catalog.
- Transfer Student Information
- The Office of Undergraduate Admissions: Admission Information and Applications
- UNCG Student Policies and Procedures