Post-BS Certificate – Dietetic Internship
Those wishing to apply for entrance into the post-BS Certificate-Dietetic Internship (PBC-DI) program, which is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, should either download an application for pre-selection or participate in the national computer matching program via DICAS. Please visit the Dietetic Internship page of the Nutrition website for more information.
Applications for admission must be submitted on-line by the following dates:
- February 1 for assistantship consideration for fall semester admission,
- May 1 for fall semester admission without assistantship consideration, and
- November 15 for spring semester admission.
The following are required for evaluation by the Graduate School:
- a completed on-line application form and payment of the application fee;
- three letters of recommendation;
- a letter of intent that includes research and professional goals,
- and indicates the applicant’s general area of research interest (indicate basic or applied research, or no preference);
- official transcripts of all previous college course work;
- and the Verbal and Quantitative scores and Analytical Writing Score on the Graduate Record Examination (taken within 5 years of application).
Foreign students are required to submit TOEFL scores and detailed NACES (course-by-course) evaluations of transcripts. All application materials must be sent to the Graduate School. Once complete, application materials are then forwarded to the Department of Nutrition for review. Questions regarding application status should be directed to the Graduate School.