Below are a few of the activities in which the Interns are able to participate.
- District Dietetic Association Meetings
- North Carolina State Dietetic Meeting
A Few Examples of Past Activities
- Dietetic Intern and Doctoral Student Lauren Sastre, along with KIN faculty member Anne Brady were featured on WUNC’s The State of Things discussing “The Art of Seeing“
- Students in the Dietetic Internship program often participate in Community Engagement activities, either on their own, as a group, or with members of the Nutrition Graduate Student Association
- Students from both the Dietetic Internship program and the Nutrition Graduate Student Association of UNCG worked together to create a Health Fair for students at Oakridge Elementary School in Oak Ridge, NC