- Seminar Schedule-Fall 2022 (PDF)
- Study Abroad Opportunities (PDF)
- Lloyd International Honors College
Do you want to know more about dietetics, nutrition science, nutritional health in departments and programs across the state and nation?
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
The AND is the organization which “registers” Registered Dietitians. If you’re interested in becoming a RD, the AND’s site is a great place to find information about related career options.
- The National Institutes of Health
- The National Osteoporosis Foundation
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans
The USDA has compiled a really detailed and helpful guide to general nutritional health.
- USDA’s “My Plate”
- Association of Departments and Programs of Nutrition
The ADPN is a national association of the chairs of nutrition departments and programs. Its web site offers information on programs of nutrition offered in North Carolina and across the United States.