- Seminar Schedule Spring 2021 (PDF)
- Study Abroad Opportunities (PDF)
- Lloyd International Honors College
- The School of Health and Human Sciences
Do you want to know more about dietetics, nutrition science, nutritional health in general or other departments and programs available in nutrition across the state and nation?
The following hyperlinks point to sites you might find informative and helpful.
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
The AND is the organization which “registers” Registered Dietitians. If you’re interested in becoming a RD, the AND’s site is a great place to find information about related career options.
- The National Institutes of Health
- The National Osteoporosis Foundation
- The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans
The USDA has compiled a really detailed and helpful guide to general nutritional health.
- USDA’s “My Plate”
- Association of Departments and Programs of Nutrition
The ADPN is a national association of the chairs of nutrition departments and programs. Its web site offers information on programs of nutrition offered in North Carolina and across the United States.