The Department of Nutrition offers three undergraduate majors as well as Masters and Doctoral degree programs. The Department is strongly committed to Research and Community Engagement.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics,
- Nutrition and Wellness, and
- Nutrition Science.
Signature areas of research
- Obesity, energy balance, and chronic disease
- Bioactive food component effects on cell function and prevention of disease processes
- Nutrition risks and needs of underserved/limited resource populations.