Welcome to UNCG and the School of Health and Human Sciences! We’re happy to have you here.
Please find below a list of useful links to campus resources that you may need throughout the semester.
- The HHS Advising and Personal Development Center in the Margaret C. Moore Building, which advises all undergrad HHS students, provides campus resources, helps with career planning, and more.
- The Academic Achievement Center in Forney Student Success Commons, which provides tutoring, supplemental instruction, and academic skills training.
- The Multiliteracy Centers, which help students develop knowledge and skills in speaking, writing, and digital design.
- The Division of Student Affairs, which offers several forms of support for students
- The Dean of Students Office, which also offers several forms of support for students.
- The Office of Accessibility Resources & Services in the EUC can help with accommodations, ensuring the campus is accessible, students have appropriate resources, and that services are equitable and inclusive.
- The Counseling Center on Gray Drive offers a variety of services to help students.
- The iBelong Campus Climate
- The Concerning Behavior Report