Joint Program in Social Work

Universities of NCA&T and UNCG

Through the UNCG International Programs Center (IPC) a UNCG student can study abroad for a semester or year. Joint M.S.W. students in the two year program can consider study abroad opportunities in the summer after their first year.

Advanced Standing students will not have time during their course of study to pursue a study abroad opportunity. Financial aid can be applied to Study Abroad, and IPC is also able to provide travel grants to all UNCG students through its Endowment for International Programs.

Talk with your social work academic advisor about your interest in studying abroad!

See the list of universities (PDF) that may be most appropriate for social work students.