If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Jeff Shears (email@example.com) and Ms. Beverly Lucas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to working with you all as you complete your M.S.W. degree!
- Joint M.S.W. Student Handbook (updated 9/28/2018) – PDF
- Health Portal: Joint M.S.W. students on both campuses must complete this required health information at NCAT before they will be able to register.
- Joint M.S.W. Technical Standards for Professional and Ethical Behavior -PDF
- Orientation information for 2019 will be available later!
- New Advanced Standing students will have orientation in May.
- New Two Year students will have orientation in August.
- Returning students do not have to attend orientation.
Registration & Advising
- Advising List for 2018 (8/3/2018) -PDF
- Advanced Standing students will be registered for summer classes by the program and will receive information about fall registration during orientation.
- Two year students will register as follows: you will be advised on the courses to register for by July 31st. You must register for the same classes on both campuses Friday, August 10th. Registration is done electronically.
- Click here for the Spring 2019 Course Schedule (12/17/2018) -PDF
- Joint Programs Cross-Registration Information (if you are taking a non-Joint M.S.W. elective, you’ll need to follow the process outlined here to be registered at both campuses).
- NC A&T SU Graduate Plan of Study Form -PDF
- UNC Greensboro Graduate Plan of Study Form -DOC
Other helpful information
- Joint M.S.W. Writing Presentation – 2018 (PPT)
- NASW Presentation – 2018 (PPT)
- Instructions for how to merge UNC Greensboro and A&T e-mails (DOC)
- A&T Financial Aid Instructions for Purchasing Books-Parking Permits (PDF)
- A&T Campus Map (PDF)
- UNC Greensboro Campus Map (PDF): If you desire, you can park in the McIver Street parking garage (located on the north side of the UNC Greensboro campus near the School of Music), there will be a fee when you exit (cash only).