It is vitally important that students update their name, address, and e-mail upon any change with both universities. There is currently no way for departments to make these changes on a student’s behalf. Failure to update at both universities may result in the non-delivery of important paperwork concerning registration, financial aid, or other matters.
News and Events
- Mervin Brandy receives 2020-2021 NASW Foundation Verne LaMarr Lyons Memorial MSW Scholarship!
- Annual Alumni Conference Rescheduled for Fall 2021
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson has a new article published in in the journal Social Work & Christianity!
- JMSW Students Advocate at 42nd Legislative Mental Health Breakfast
- JMSW Students takes social work to libraries!
- JMSW Student Sydneigh Beatty selected as Behavioral Health Ambassador!
- Dr. Sharon Parker has been appointed to the CSWE Commission for Diversity and Social and Economic Justice!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson receives funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF)!
- Field Calendars for 2019-2020!
- Fall JMSW and JPhD Information Session Dates!