It is vitally important that students update their name, address, and e-mail upon any change with both universities. There is currently no way for departments to make these changes on a student’s behalf. Failure to update at both universities may result in the non-delivery of important paperwork concerning registration, financial aid, or other matters.
News and Events
- JMSW Student Sydneigh Beatty selected as Behavioral Health Ambassador!
- Dr. Sharon Parker has been appointed to the CSWE Commission for Diversity and Social and Economic Justice!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson receives funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF)!
- Field Calendars for 2019-2020!
- Fall JMSW and JPhD Information Session Dates!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson was accepted as a Fellow for the HHS Office of Research Summer Grant Writing Fellows Program!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson selected to receive HHS Graduate Research Assistant Award!
- Dr. Yarneccia D. Dyson receives HHS Research Grant Top-Off Funding!
- Courtnee Powell received the University’s Award for Outstanding Junior Graduate Research Assistant!
- JMSW Shirts – order by March 1st!