This area will include helpful student information.
- Advanced Standing students have Summer Orientation on Tuesday, May 12th, the day before classes begin. ***Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, orientation and summer classes will be held online. You will receive more information soon. ****
- Fall Orientation is August 12-13. New two year students need to attend both days. Advanced Standing students will only attend the second day (August 13th). Returning two year students do not need to attend either day.
- More information about Fall 2020 Orientation will be available later!
Registration & Advising:
- Advising List for 2020-2021 – updated 8.13.2020 (PDF)
- Advanced Standing students will be registered for their summer and fall A&T classes and will receive instructions for UNCG registration.
- Two year students will register as follows: you will be advised on the courses to register for by July 31st. You must register for the same classes on both campuses Friday, August 9th. Registration is done electronically.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Jeff Shears (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ms. Connie Miller (email@example.com), and/or Ms. Beverly Lucas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to working with you all as you complete your MSW degree!
Campus maps are listed below.
- A&T Campus Map (PDF)
- UNCG Campus Map (PDF): If you desire, you can park in the McIver Street parking garage (located on the north side of the UNCG campus near the School of Music), there will be a fee when you exit (cash only).
- Spartan Directions: Select from the drop down menu where you will be driving from. Once selected, the directions to the Stone Building will appear.
Other helpful information:
- JMSW Writing Presentation – 2018 (PPT)
- Instructions for how to merge UNCG and A&T e-mails (DOC)
- A&T Financial Aid Instructions for Purchasing Books-Parking Permits (PDF)