This area will include helpful student information.
- Advanced Standing students have Summer Orientation on Tuesday, May 14th in Stone 204 on UNCG’s campus.
- Fall Orientation is August 14-15. New two year students need to attend both days. Advanced Standing students will only attend the second day (August 15th). Returning two year students do not need to attend either day.
- More information about Fall 2019 Orientation will be available later!
Registration & Advising:
- Advising List for 2019 (8/1/2019) PDF
- Advanced Standing students will register for summer courses during Orientation on May 14th.
- Two year students will register as follows: you will be advised on the courses to register for by July 31st. You must register for the same classes on both campuses Friday, August 9th. Registration is done electronically.
- Click here for the Spring 2020 Course Schedule (1/13/2020) PDF
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Jeff Shears (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ms. Connie Miller (email@example.com), and/or Ms. Beverly Lucas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to working with you all as you complete your MSW degree!
Campus maps are listed below.
- A&T Campus Map (PDF)
- UNCG Campus Map (PDF): If you desire, you can park in the McIver Street parking garage (located on the north side of the UNCG campus near the School of Music), there will be a fee when you exit (cash only).
- Spartan Directions: Select from the drop down menu where you will be driving from. Once selected, the directions to the Stone Building will appear.
Other helpful information:
- JMSW Writing Presentation – 2018 (PPT)
- Instructions for how to merge UNCG and A&T e-mails (DOC)
- A&T Financial Aid Instructions for Purchasing Books-Parking Permits (PDF)