Eligibility / Selection Criteria
- UNCG Faculty at any level who have an interest in partnering with CWHW to develop, implement and lead actions related to the Center’s strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated record of scholarly interests, community engagement and/or productivity in an area that aligns with one or more of the Center’s strategic initiatives or research priorities (applicants are encouraged to discuss their interests with the Center Director prior to applying). Projects that specifically align with Research Priority #2 are preferred for 2023-24.
- Demonstrate evidence of excellent organization skills, attention to detail and strong work ethic to effectively lead and achieve project goals within the one-year appointment
- Experience in grant writing and willingness to pursue external funding options (preferred).
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative and interdisciplinary environment.
- Quality and perceived impact of proposed work on women’s health and wellness.
- Justification for release time to achieve project goals.
Complete the following and send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CWHW Fellow Application
- Current Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae (5 page)
- Letter of Support from Department Chair
- Letter of Recommendation (other than Department Chair) attesting to eligibility criteria
Fellows will be selected by a committee comprised of the CWHW Director and at least 2 Core Advisory Team members.
Deadline for Applications February 24th, 2023