Affiliate Faculty and Staff
Affiliate Faculty and Staff are those who support CWHW strategic initiatives in a mutually beneficial way that both advances the Center’s mission and supports their own work and initiatives.
Faculty and Staff Affiliates will receive periodic updates and communications from the Center, and will be invited to participate in an annual survey and networking event to assist the Center with ongoing needs assessment and strategic planning.
With just completing our 2021-2025 strategic plan, more initiatives are underway which will engage additional partners. If you have an interest in affiliating with the Center on these or other strategic initiatives, please contact Center Director Sandy Shultz.
Partnering in graduate and undergraduate student education experiences in women’s health and wellness
Please see our student engagement opportunities.
- Babbi Hawkins & Alicia Kaplan – Co-Chairs, HHS Interprofessional Education Advisory Committee
- TBD – Internship Coordinator, Community Health Education
Supporting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Efforts
Collaborating to Develop a Women’s Support Network
- Ashley Allen – Fitness Coordinator, UNCG Recreation and Wellness
- Stefanie Milroy – Director, HealthyUNCG
- Louisa Raisbeck – Associate Professor, Department of Kinesiology
- Yubi Sandoval – Assistant Director, Office of Alumni Engagement
- Jamie Stephens – Coordinator of Outreach and Peer Education, UNCG Recreation and Wellness
- Amanda Tanner – Associate Professor, Public Health Education