All students accepted for admission into the Master’s ON-CAMPUS Program in Speech-Language Pathology must meet the following requirements prior to enrollment in clinical practicum:
- Have a physical examination verifying that the student is in good health and free from communicable disease
- A tuberculin skin test or X-ray indicating no risk of communicability
- Current BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) certification
- Eligibility for professional liability insurance coverage through UNCG; and
- Criminal background check (e.g. HireRight).