Advising and Personal Development Center

Undergraduate Programs

Please note that Admission to UNCG does not guarantee formal admission into every HHS department.

With the EXCEPTION of the Department of Nutrition and the Department of Community and Therapeutic Recreation, our departments have additional admission requirements that may include a specific GPA or completion of certain coursework.

Until students are formally admitted in those respective departments, they are listed as pre-Speech Pathology and Audiology, pre-Human Development and Family Studies, etc.

Department Undergraduate Program
Communication Sciences and Disorders Bachelor of Science

Community and Therapeutic Recreation Bachelor of Science in Recreation and Parks Management

Human Development and Family Studies Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies

Kinesiology Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology

Nutrition Bachelor of Science in Nutrition

Peace and Conflict Studies Bachelor of Arts in Peace and Conflict Studies

Public Health Education Bachelor of Science

Social Work Bachelors of Social Work

Our Programs

To change or declare a major or minor, use this change or declare a major or minor form.