The Department of Nutrition offers graduate studies leading to the Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree, an accredited post-baccalaureate Dietetic Internship, as well as undergraduate studies with majors in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition and Wellness, and Nutrition Science.
Contact the Department
- Tel. : 336-334-5313
- Fax : 336-334-4129
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Program : Dr. Keith Erikson : email@example.com
- Dietetic Internship : Babbi Hawkins : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Program : Dr. Lauren Haldeman : email@example.com
- Undergraduate Program in Dietetics : Mrs. Amy Strickland : firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Rose Ewald, senior Nutrition major, who was a second place winner in the Thomas Undergraduate Research and Creativity Expo held on April 7, 2015. Her poster is entitled “Hypertension in Low-Income, Immigrant and Minority Adolescents”. She is mentored by Dr. Lauren Haldeman.