The Department of Nutrition offers graduate studies leading to the Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree, an accredited post-baccalaureate Dietetic Internship, as well as undergraduate studies with majors in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition and Wellness, and Nutrition Science.
Contact the Department
- Tel. : 336-334-5313
- Fax : 336-334-4129
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Program : Dr. Keith Erikson : email@example.com
- Dietetic Internship : Babbi Hawkins : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Program : Dr. Lauren Haldeman : email@example.com
- Undergraduate Program in Dietetics : Mrs. Amy Strickland : firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Dr. Michael McIntosh, UNCG’s nominee for the Oliver Max Gardner Award!
Congratulations to Ms. Babbi Hawkins, recipient of the Mary Frances Stone Teaching Excellence Award
Congratulations to Dr. Lauren Haldeman, who has been selected for the 2014 Dannon Institute Academic Mid-Career Nutrition Leadership Institute