The Department of Nutrition offers graduate studies leading to the Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree, an accredited post-baccalaureate Dietetic Internship, as well as undergraduate studies with majors in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition and Wellness, and Nutrition Science.
Contact the Department
- Phone: 336-334-5313
- Fax: 336-334-4129
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Program: Dr. Keith Erikson: email@example.com
- Dietetic Internship: Babbi Hawkins: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Program: Dr. Lauren Haldeman: email@example.com
- Didactic Program in Dietetics: Laurie Allen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Wan Shen, for receiving the 2015 Nutrition Department Outstanding Graduate Student Award.
Congratulations to Leanne King, for receiving the 2015 Nutrition Department Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award.